Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Long Time, No Write!




Long time, no write. But, I have a good excuse. Actually, I have good excuses (plural!). One, I've been jetsetting all around with my supermodel son and just returned from sunny Hawaii. Two, this growing a baby stuff is hard work and I'm one tired mama! So, do forgive me!


This blog is about Jon David's buddy, Tyler. While he has many a girlfriend, he's never had another guy to just hang out and, well, be guys with! Along comes Tyler! Though 48 hours younger, Tyler is one big dude. He outweighs Jon by at least 6 or so pounds and I like to affectionately call him DW (double wide). He's terribly cute with the biggest brown eyes and one snappy dresser. We are loving his hand me downs. Apparently Tyler has quite a fan base who keeps him dressed in fineries from babyGap (a plus!). He even owns a pair of Crocs!


Tyler and his mommy (Kim) came over last week to play. The guys did a good job with "parallel play" and seemed somewhat interested in each other. You'll notice Jon in one picture wondering who the big guy is in his rocking chair. All was going well until Jon decided to take Tyler's pacifier away from him. That's a play date party foul. Funny thing is, Jon does not like pacifiers. I even tried to give him one on the plane because I was told to have him suck on something during take-offs and landings. Oh well.


What's super cool is that Tyler and his mommy will start taking Little Gym classes with us next week! So, here's our new pal, Mr. Tyler (DW).


No comments: