Thursday, September 27, 2007

What a difference a week makes

Jon David has been very silly this week which is a nice break from all the drama he had last week. EVERYTHING was a big deal and we felt like we had a teenage son in the house. Here is the proof. The photo is out of focus but you get the drift...





So, this silly boy who says, "MoMEEEEEEeee" with a funny twang to be extra silly has been cracking us up and a nice break!


Otherwise, me and my fellas are doing fine. I'm still trying to figure out the logistics of getting places with the two of them and all our gear. It truly is a workout getting out the door. I complain of the heat and how sweaty I get but soon I'll be freezing and upset about that. :) I made dinner two nights in a row which I have not done since June!




And, Josiah is my sweet baby boy. He is not a fan of car seats and being in the car - LOTS of screaming. He does like, however, when I "wear" him. I'll have to post about that some day. It's been fun and new for me. He has baby acne and his hair is either thinning or maybe coming in. I can't tell.







Anyway, here are my sons today.


..


Notice the look in Jon David's eyes - that is his mischievous look as he contemplates swinging his brother REALLY hard in the swing.

7 comments:

Kim said...

Oh how I love you all!!!

KIKI

Nancy said...

There is definitely a twinkle in Jon David's eye in that last picture. Love you all!

Aunt Lorri

MyAwesomeOliveShoots said...

Laugh out loud funny! It's so awesome how you are capturing these moments and sharing them! My blog is goofing up but I don't think my life is half as funny as yours. Having two teenagers in the house and one tween-ager is exciting but most of it is not printable!

I need to see these guys!

Love, Aunt Deeeeeeeee

Susie PSU said...

That last picture is priceless - definitely save that one!!

A.K. said...

great pictures and congrats on dinner 2 nights in a row- that's a true feat with two boys!!!

Shana-Lynn said...

I love the last one. It is a keeper!

Wendy said...

I have a duplicate of that last one with Julia and Connor. TOOO FUNNY> I will have to post it when I get home!! IT is one of my favorites!