Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Month of Memories - December 14th

So, I am behind on this monthly thing. But you all forgive me, I am certain. :)

Big night for us here. The five of us and Mimi headed to the mall to meet Santa. It had been two years (I think) since we last visited Senor Claus. Here is my sweet Siah in 2007. Isn't he the cutest! Rachel had not yet been exposed to the mall Santa experience. So, as part of today's Advent calendar, we told the boys they could go to see Santa.

The line was l-o-n-g long but we endured. The boys, as you can clearly see, enjoyed it. I will do another post with some of our pictures. They are cute. But Miss Rachel, oh no - she was not having one bit of fun. So, now we finally have the obligatory crying child on Santa photo. Can't wait to scrapbook this one!

2 comments:

Desperate Housemommy said...

Well OF COURSE you needed the "crying baby on Santa's knee" pic. Now your scrapbooking career is complete. :) Precious. My fave terrified child(ren) pic is going up next week.

O Boys Mommy said...

get back on the blogging bandwagon :)