Monday, December 31, 2007

Auld Lang Syne


This will be quick because I have a cute husband who needs a kiss at midnight.


I'm closing the December challenge with one last picture of Josiah in his Santa outfit. I just thought that was the cutest thing ever.


2007 - what a year! I remain in awe of our good Lord and all that He does. The biggest blessing this year was, of course, baby Josiah. What a little love he is! Next, babyGap - still amazes us. Our new home. It's just more than I could have ever dreamed. God is good ALL the time even in years that are not as exciting as 2007. It reminds me of my husband and my special verse from Ephesians 3:20 - 21:


Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

2 comments:

Susie PSU said...

Wow, you've done a fantastic job with all of your blogging! I'm such a slacker during the holidays, and I really enjoyed seeing what your family has been doing! Thanks for that.

We pray you have a blessed 2008 and enjoy the New Year together.

Denise Travis said...

What a great baby!!! He's just chillin with Santa!! I love your verse too....it's my favorite as well!! Great minds think alike!

Happy New Year!!!