Wednesday, December 19, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!


The highlight of our day was heading over to the "other" Denise's for some fun baking Christmas cookies. There were 6 kiddos under 3 (plus one still "baking" and due in February) and 4 mommies. The sugar cookies were so good though I had to watch and make sure Jon David did not eat all the cookie dough (see below). He had a blast!

Her baby, Katie, is so so cute and only 2 weeks younger than Josiah. It's so neat to see our babies together!



We promised to do it again next year - can't wait! It'll be Christmas Cookie Bake '08!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Looks Fun! We are doing that tonight with Devin & some of his friends and I can't wait. I don't know how I am going to get him to not eat too many cookies!

Unknown said...

Cute pictures, you look great! I am happy to hear you have all the other Mom's close by.

Andrea said...

That looks like so much fun! What a great idea.

Wendy said...

HOw fun!! Every year hubby's mom takes the kids to her house and bakes! They love, and I love it b/c I don't have to clean up the mess!!