Thursday, December 27, 2007

My Grown Up Christmas Wish



Christmas is not about giving and receiving gifts. That said, I'd be lying if I said that the whole present thing is not loads of fun and even more now that we have children. JD was like a kid himself Christmas Eve as he prepared all the trains for Jon David on Christmas morn. I think he was actually disappointed that he did not have more to prepare and assemble.





One super nifty gift from my folks to Jon David was Thomas the Tank's Knapford Station complete with a microphone to yell, "All aboard!" or as Jon David says it, "All Abored."



There was something for little ol' me under the tree and it makes me want to do no housework and just play as soon as the boys go to bed each night. It's the fabulous Cricut machine and it really is "all that." As their site states, "Simply by touching a button. Cricut can cut beautiful designs and alphabets." This should take my scrapbooking to a whole new level! Yahooweee! And I found a super site for great layouts, http://www.pagemaps.com/. Check it out!

2 comments:

Shanna said...

so that's what a cricut is! :) Sounds fun!!

Wendy said...

Oh A cricuit machine! How fun is that?! Those are soooo great!! Watch out or I'll send you paper and saying for you to cut for me too!!