Friday, December 21, 2007

Merry Christmas, Baby




I took about 100 pictures of my baby boy today. I like to take a bunch of photos every month to showcase his growth. I'm so overcome with love for this baby, it's amazing.
Back to Christmas, I'm curious as to what other people do for family traditions. I'm especially interested in how people focus on the birth of Christ and helping children learn about the meaning of Christmas. Please leave me a comment with how you celebrate Christmas!
Here is a neat book that I checked out of the library and I highly recommend: The Book of New Family Traditions: How to Create Great Rituals for Holidays & Everydays by Meg Cox.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Well, the only traditions we have are attending the nutcracker every year together. BUT, I was on the search for a advent candle wreath, as that is a tradition that I wanted to start badly this year, now that they are old enough. I may check it out today!! My husbands boss makes them each pick out 4 gifts after they open them to give to a shelter. They do that shortly after they open them in the morning. I thought it was a great idea.