Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Baby, It's Cold Outside

Okay, so it's not technically cold here but it was chilly enough for me to bundle up little Josiah when we went for a walk. I wore him so he quickly fell asleep - he just loves being in the baby carrier. He was still sleeping when we arrived home so I put him in the pack and play while still in his baby bunting. You can't tell in the pictures but his bunting has little Pooh ears on it. VERY cute. He looked so sweet that I had to snap some pictures.


2 comments:

MyAwesomeOliveShoots said...

I thought this was baby Jon! I'm so blessed I can see these guys regularly! You are doing a great job with your blog! I love how you're writing, I'm jealous (in a good way!)

Love,

Aunt D

Wendy said...

Oh he is so stinking cute. He sure has changed a lot!!! I can't believe you are being so good at the blogging challenge!