Tuesday, December 11, 2007

O' Christmas Tree

I just love having a Christmas tree and really never tire of looking at it. Ours, like probably everyone else's, tells our family history. We have the ornaments from our honeymoon, this year's trip to Hawaii, a few hot air balloons to remind us of our romantic engagement and those with photos in them. I have been giving my mom an ornament every year with the date on it for 30 years now. It's neat to see them on her tree. I'd like to continue that tradition with our boys.

Here are some pictures of my big boy in front of the tree in his new outfit from his Granmommy. Look closely, there are trains on the shirt (thus the big smile!).














5 comments:

MyAwesomeOliveShoots said...

so stinking cute! hope you're feeling better!

Kim said...

Jon Jon,
Hope you are feeling better! I just love the new outfit!!! You are sooo handsome!! Come over and play soon!

KIKI

Shana-Lynn said...

He has the best smile! And those eyes and eyelashes. Mom, you better watch out, those girls will be after him in no time, if they aren't already.:)

Nancy said...

That child is sick? You would never know it but those wonderful grins. Love the blogging a day; you go girl.

See you in 1 WEEK!!!

Lorri

Jennifer said...

How cute! I love the little outfit. Devin is crazy about his "choo-choo's" the was Jon David is. That is all he is asking Santa for Christmas. Your boys are getting so big and are so cute! And I enjoyed your post about the shoes :-)