Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Since We've No Place to Go



No, it's not snowing but a little bit of the pretty flakes sounds kind of nice. But, today we had "no place to go" which was so nice! I took a bunch of pictures trying to get something for our Christmas card. A few of Baby Si were funny and you can look forward to seeing them soon as they will not be on our card this year!

"Okay, now, listen here. This is how we get Mommy to do what we want. First, look real cute. Can you do that, Baby Si? Next, don't scream or whine. She says that makes her crazy."


Always touching Josiah's face, usually going for the eyes.




Oh, I love this little face!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

They are so sweet together, Denise! I love your caption too!

Janice said...

I love the titles on your posts!! Very creative! I do hope you are able to share your Christmas card photos once everyone's gotten them!!

Wendy said...

A cute face indeed. I think that first pic of the two of them is cute! Great job on the blogging challenge!

Shana-Lynn said...

Awww...what sweet boys. Their faces are both so cute. Can't wait to see more pictures!!