Monday, December 3, 2007

Better Watch Out, Better Not Pout!

Who am I to resist a December blog challenge from my blogging friend, Jamie? This sounds like fun though very ambitious. Here's the deal - a post a day for December and you need to incorporate a Christmas carol in it. Here goes...

Today was a good day but wow the meltdowns from big brother were... special. I wanted to yell like my new best friend, Thomas the Tank Engine says, "Well, bust my boiler!" (Yes, I have totally given in on this one for those of you who read my anti-Thomas post a while back.)


For the record, Jon David just happened to be in the corner and I snapped this picture. He was not in time out which, btw, is usually against the front door and not in a corner. :)



3 comments:

Jamie said...

That's the sweetest little pout I've ever seen :)

Glad you are playing along! I'm worried though because it's only day 4 and I'm already running out of material!

Nancy said...

The expressions of Jon & Baby Si are priceless! Maybe we should make an add for American Express with it.

Love Aunt Lorri

Andrea said...

Oh man- I can't stop laughing at that last pic- so so cute!