Sunday, December 30, 2007

The (almost) end of the road

No, I'm not giving up blogging and no this is not a Christmas carol. It's an old 90s song from Boyz II Men if you don't recognize it. I'm tired. My house is half Christmas, half normal. I desperately want to reclaim a few rooms in our house which have been the safe zones for chaos while the others are more welcoming. So, I need to bust through my un-decorating and get to work. Can anyone out there relate??

(TiVo alert- Jessica Seinfeld will be on Live with Regis & Kelly tomorrow, 12/31.)

NOTE - see my "major award" from Jamie who passed along this blog-a-day challenge. LOVE it!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas with the boys this year! I enjoyed reading the blog and watching the clips. I am rather unmotivated myself to take the tree down! Happy New Year

MyAwesomeOliveShoots said...

I need one of these siders! We begin the half Christmas, half normal stuff tomorrow! Oh what joy! Add to that, scrapbooking stuff strewn across the tv room and you've got some nice chaos!

Love,

Aunt deeeeeees

Denise Travis said...

Oh boy! I hear ya!!! My parents just left today and I am eager to get our house back to normal. The good thing is that they are great house guests. Before they left, my mom cleaned out my pantry, washed the sheets and towels from the guest bedroom and cleaned the bathroom! I can't wait for them to come back!!

Glad you found her comment on your blog! I'll have to let her know!

Janice said...

Congratulations on doing the challenge!! I can't even imagine trying to come up with so many clever and intersting things to say. You deserve to put that award on your side bar!

I do not even want to attempt to put the Christmas decorations away any time soon. But I know I have to with the kids always wanting to play with the tree. So I can totally relate.

Hope you and your family have a wonderful start to the New Year!!

Shana-Lynn said...

Congrats on your award! You totally deserve it.