Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Scrappin'


I get spoiled when my husband is home for too many days. I really like him being around. One, he is a great help with the kids and two, he's my best friend. So, after having him around a bunch for the past week, I prepare for him to head to the office tomorrow. Sometimes the end of a holiday can be kind of a let down.

One thing I did today which was NOT a bummer was get my "scrap" on. I used my oh-so-amazing Cricut machine and worked on the page for Jon David's 1st year of life album. The title is from my new toy. I'm trying so hard to finish his first year. I plan to skip his second year and just get to work on this current year and start baby Si's book. That way I will not feel perpetually behind.


I hope everyone had a great New Year's day and here's to 2008!!

2 comments:

Matt & Alison Blokzyl said...

I wish Booker looked that serene in the bath. Maybe when he fattens up he'll be more comfy naked!

Wendy said...

GREAT JOB!!!! Way to go on the scrappin!!