Wednesday, January 16, 2008

One year ago




One year ago...






One year ago, Jon David had his first airplane ride. It was to Hawaii - not too shabby for a 14-month old. You already know the story and to this day I can't believe it happened to us.

First flight.




Don't forget sunscreen!

Oh, to be there again!!

The hotel even had baby bathrobes - so cute!

There is that cow again.


Photo shoot on the beach.



"What's my motivation here?", Jon David asks. He is told to think of happy things like his cow and Mommy.



My sister, Lorri, and my mom traveled with us.

5 comments:

Kim said...

We love the best looking GAP model ever!!!!!!

KIKI

MyAwesomeOliveShoots said...

Aw, come on, you wouldn't rather be snuggled up to your babies on a rainy day changing poopy pants? I can't believe it's been that long! We're so excited to have that little celebrity in our midst and his adorable little brother ain't too shabby either!

Give me mushy kisses from me!

Aunt Deeeeeeees

Andrea said...

Denise- you crack me up- the motivation thing- Love it! And I am also loving that baby bath robe!

Shana-Lynn said...

Wow, a year sure flew by! What an experience to remember forever! You should scrapbook that whole experience.

I've never been to Hawaii before, but is looks amazing!!

Susie PSU said...

What a trip, huh? Thanks for the pictures and reminder! His brother is JUST as cute, I might add...