Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Monkeys

Don't you have to be at least a teenager with pimples to have an expression like Jon David is giving me? Believe it or not, he had a great day and was in a (mostly) good mood.

First, a big thanks to Janice for my new header! How fun!!

I get such a kick out of seeing my two boys together. Josiah is starting to watch his big brother a lot and it is clear that he thinks Jon David is one cool dude. Here are my monkeys this morning.

Something tells me that Josiah was just about to get bonked in the back of the head here. I think he's going to be the bigger of the two boys so big brother had better watch out!

My sister had her blog on her fancy Mac and has since moved to Blogger which is much easier for most folks to see. Please check by her out and see this OH SO funny knife video. You won't be disappointed. http://myawesomeoliveshoots.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

MyAwesomeOliveShoots said...

I see baby Jon's faces all the time, if not with my own teenagers, then when I'm speaking in schools. Get used to it! I love seeing these pics, thanks for the props about my new blog!

Jamie said...

Love the pictures and the new header--very cute!

Wendy said...

Love that picture where he looks as if he is going to get pushed! I am glad your sis made the switch! I couldn't watch the funny video on my dumb mac. I'll have to check it on the laptop tomorrow!

Janice said...

Happy New Year to you and your family!

Jon David and Josiah look like absolute best buds! I checked out your sister's site and that knife is very cool! I want one! Maybe I'll become a better cook with it ha-ha!

Shana-Lynn said...

Your two boys are just so darling together. They will be great playmates once Josiah gets a little older.

As for the canvas, I had it made from a I believe is in North Carolina called Canvas on Demand (http://canvasondemand.com/). Let me know if you need more help. They are GREAT and super fast!