Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Note to self



Lesson of the day - when you sit in one of those massage chairs and it kind of hurts, get off the chair! While enjoying Spa Day at MOPS, I plopped down in one of those contraptions and thought, "Hmm - I think it's supposed to feel better than this. Maybe I'm just in such need of a massage that the pain is sort of good for me. Then I got chatting with some of the ladies and did not want to get up. 20 minutes later - I finally leave the chair.


So, today I feel as if someone punched me in the back for, oh like, 20 minutes! Ouch!!


2 comments:

Shana-Lynn said...

Oh no! You'll have to take a nice warm bath to recover from your massage now.

Janice said...

Ouch! That massgae chair must have been on some kind of hyper mode! I hope your back feels better!