Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Rub a dub dub


Like his big brother, Josiah loves a bath. I guess they get that from me. I sure do enjoy a nice bath after a long day. So, when Josiah starts his "I'm tired, Mommy" fussing around 5 pm, we head to the bath and all is well again. I find it great picture taking time since he's pretty contained and happy. I also am a huge fan of Johnson & Johnson's bedtime moisture wash. That smell is divine and I bet it will one day make me cry as it takes me back to these sweet, sweet days at home with my sons.

After bath, it's a nice little massage, a final feeding and to bed - usually by 6 pm. Then, we meet again around 5 or 6 am. What a dream!





Look who found his feet!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Oh Josiah, you sure are handsome!!!! If I ever have a girl, she belongs to one of the Hensarling boys!! Love you all!!

KIKI

Susie PSU said...

Wow, that IS a dream schedule!! Stick to the daily bath, and he'll stick to the schedule. I love that.

He sure is getting big...

Stacy said...

I can not believe how big he has gotten! He is just beautiful like his brother. I love the pics!

Matt & Alison Blokzyl said...

12 hours of of sleep? I have dreams like that...

Someone should make a scratch-and-sniff blog. Si looks absolutly edible!