Monday, January 28, 2008

A strange request


Like all mommies, I am working with my big boy on his manners. So, when he struts into the kitchen and says, "JUICE!", I calmly say something along the lines of, "I'm sorry. I don't know what you are saying. Do you have some manners please?" And when I demonstrate manners for him, I kind of make my voice high and say, "Mommy, may I juice please?"



I am also working with Jon David on the early steps of potty training. He gets a sticker if he lets me know that he has a dirty diaper and wants to be "clean and dry." I really stress how great it is to be clean and dry.



Okay, this is the funny part. Jon David is combining the two lessons into this, "Mommy, may I have some poo poo please?"


8 comments:

erin said...

HA! I wish I could have heard that one!

Shana-Lynn said...

Gosh is that ever FUNNY!

Denise Travis said...

Jon Jon gets an A for effort!!

MyAwesomeOliveShoots said...

I would think you would easily be able to honor his request for poo-poo, just ask Baby Si!

Love,

Aunt Deeeeeees

Wendy said...

I love it! How cute is he?! At least he is being polite about it! I love your Sunday picture post! You look great and they are so sweet in their matching outfits!!

Unknown said...

that's really cute! so fuuny!!!

-Ashley

Janice said...

Ok, that last phrase cracked me up! I'll have to try the sticker thing with Cameron sometime.

Your Sunday News picture is just awesome. You and your boys all look gorgeous!

Andrea said...

Haha! That is too funny! Isn't it great the things they come up with?!