Saturday, January 19, 2008

Light snow flurries!

Well, it wasn't much of a snow but we take what we can get. This picture of Jon David all bundled up cracks me up. It reminds me of "The Christmas Story" movie and the funny quote, "I can't put my arms down!" I made a special Target run to get those snow boots.


Daddy took his big boy out in the snow even though Jon David had a runny nose most of the day. It snows so rarely here that you have to take advantage of it.

Josiah had his share of a runny nose as he's had all week but not as bad as Jon David. Based upon the coughing I'm hearing tonight, I think we're in for some fun this week from my eldest. Bummer. I guess our run of 4 weeks without an illness is over. Still, it was a fun snow day and we enjoyed hunkering down even if none of the snow stuck on the ground.

No comments: