Saturday, December 15, 2007

It's a marshmallow world in the winter


Seeing all these sweet baby fat rolls makes me think of a Michelin man or, in keeping with this month's challenge, marshmallows. I do love this "carol" especially when sung by Sammy Davis, Jr.

What mommy is not thrilled when seeing her baby nice and fat? I love this little chubb and thank God for him every single day!

Okay, I must also admit that this daily Christmas carol post challenge is challenging. I could use some encouragement, cheering on, etc. So, please leave me a post and tell me to keep going. I'd love to know who is reading this blog. I see all sorts of wacky towns on my site meter and wonder what nice people are taking a few minutes to see what's up with me and my fellas. :) So, help a gal out!


The President of the "Aint Missing a Meal Club"

PS - Props to my blog friend, Janice, for my new header! She sells some great stuff. Let me know if you need her contact info! She's great and oh so helpful to clueless people like me!

7 comments:

Nancy said...

Love it! Love it! Love it!!

Keep going Dawg!

Can't wait to see the gang on Thursday.

Lorri

Kim said...

Love the new banner!!!!!!!!!!! And love the baby boy! Hurry and get better friend!

KIKI

MyAwesomeOliveShoots said...

You get more hits and comments than I do. You're doing a great job on your blog. I watch videos of these babies all the time! Squishy, fat babies rock!

Love,

Aunt Deees

Jamie said...

Woo-hoo! You are rockin' the december challenge! Only 15 (?) more days left! And I LOVE the chubby baby pics! Keep that cuteness coming!!!

starfitch said...

Keep it up! I never officially said I was doing the challenge, I'm just sort of seeing if I can find time to blog every day. So far so good. You are doing great! I love checking in every day to see your post!

Unknown said...

Love your blog! I am also a mom of two boys. I would love to get Janice's info from you. I have a terrible header on my blog. Keep going on the song titles. You can do it:)

Denise said...

Robmis95,

Thanks for your comment! I'd love to see your blog. Can you send me your blog address? Also, try the link under my favorite places, http://designeleven.blogspot.com/. Her blog is awesome though recently private but you can ask her to add you to the list so you can see it. It really is good. Her site where you can buy templates and such is public and here it is again... http://designeleven.blogspot.com/. Please send me your blog address. :) - Denise