Thursday, December 20, 2007

Rockin' around the Christmas Tree




Okay, so the title has nothing to do with what I'm writing but I am due a break. It ain't easy coming up with a new title/Christmas carole every day! And, this happens to be one of my favorite secular Christmas songs and I especially like the Brenda Lee version. It's kicky.


Today is Baby Si's 4-month birthday and we celebrated by taking him for his check-up. His stats are just peachy. He weighs 15 lbs 1 oz (50%) and is 25 inches (55%). The doctor said he looked perfect, very alert and a happy baby. I remain his ever adoring mommy and think all that is true.



3 comments:

Kim said...

Love you little Chunkey Monkey!!!! You are soooo CUTE!!!

Andrea said...

Yay for good doctor's visits! Little Si is just the cutest, and I am glad he is healthy to boot!

Wendy said...

Way to go little Josiah! Keep on growing helathy and happy!!