Thursday, February 8, 2007

6 Things That Make Me Happy

My friend, Erin, who happens to share with me the title of babyGap Casting Call Winner's Mommy, tagged me with this idea. Hers was, I think, only 5 but since I just revealed 6 wacky things about myself, I'll continue with the theme of 6.


1. Staying home with my boy. My husband works so hard to make this happen and I'm both very, very grateful and completely content.

2. Getting sugar-luvin' from my baby. He has just learned how to give little pats, he lays his head on my lap and says, "Aaaaawwwwww." I melt!

3. Sharing a love for the Lord with my husband - praying together, seeking His will for our lives, etc.

4. Getting a magazine in the mail.

5. Cupcakes and cookies WITH ICING (I'm pregnant, leave me alone!).

6. Spending time with my 2 guys who share a name. Tonight, we were all silly and danced around the family room. I can ask for no more!


2 comments:

erin said...

Yay for you for doing your post today! Now who do you tag??

Janice said...

Hi! I'm so glad to see pictures of your son. Jon is just ABSOLUTELY adorable!!! Congratulations on winning the Baby Gap casting call, by the way!