Tuesday, February 20, 2007

“What I have to say is far more important than how long my eyelashes are.”

Sir Walter Scott remarked, “What I have to say is far more important than how long my eyelashes are.” And you know, there may come a day that my sweet, baby boy comes to me with a similar complaint. You may need to actually click on the picture to get the full effect, but these lashes are long, long, long. And, to boot, they are perfectly curled. Just looking at him straight on, you can't quite grasp how long these lashes are. When either you are looking down on him or he is looking down and away, like in this picture, that's when the really show off. God clearly spent a lot of time on my son's pretty eyes. I know, I'm bragging and that may not be politically correct. I'm not so much bragging but more than that, I am a mommy who loves her boy so much. And the best part of those eyes, they literally twinkle (like his daddy's do) when he's really happy!

3 comments:

Janice said...

Denise, you have every right to brag about your son's lashes. You don't need to click on the picture to see it closely. They are so gorgeous!

Denise said...

Thank you, Janice, for understanding! We moms just have to keep it real! Thanks for reading my little blog and your nice comments. :) Comments make me happy!!

Megan said...

Isn't that why we all really started blogs? To brag about our wonderful, special babies?!