Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Love, Sweet Love!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today, I took Mommy to the Little Gym. She was so silly and rolled around with me. I impressed her a bunch by hanging by the bars for a few seconds. There were lots of other kids there including my buddy, Tyler. I wore my Valentine's Day shirt which was a good thing because everyone was dressed for the special occasion.

Mommy was really happy because Daddy surprised her with a special present - 4 pictures she took of me in the spring framed real pretty. There is a picture of it at the bottom of this post. She was so happy. Daddy is so good at surprises! And speaking of surprises, my buddy Tyler, gave me my first coloring book along with nice, big, fat crayons, some wipes (must be because I get very dirty) and yummy Goldfish in a red Valentine's Day bucket. He's so nice!

Oh, and one more thing, since today is all about love. I need to give a shout out to my beloved cow. This cow is the best and has the sweetest little jingle. I especially love to put the cow in my mouth and then I can fall asleep. Now I know to never ever do this at night but in the day when I go down for a nap, I like to throw the cow over the crib and say "Ut Oh." Don't ask me why I do it. Love makes us do crazy things. But, I do so love my cow and I hope that everyone has a lovey that they love as much as I do mine!

I hope that everyone feels loved on this Valentine's Day! Love, Jon David, Jr.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Those pictures!! Look how little he was!! Adorable pics and framed super, super cute! What a great gift!