Sunday, February 25, 2007

Makes for One Happy Pregnant Mama!!

For those of you who have read previous posts, you may be aware of my strong liking, or even love, for all things FROSTING. I like cake, cupcakes, cookies with frosting - you get the picture. I've even taken to calling baby "Cupcake." So, imagine my pregnant glee when I came upon the following... American Idol "Take the Cake" ice cream!!! This delicious dish packs yellow cake, "decadent" blue frosting and multicolored sprinkles. Can you even believe it???? And it's even good for me! Well, I mean, if you count calcium (gotta have that) and that it's 1/2 the calories and fat. PLEASE vote for this flavor and ensure that it survives. I read that the flavor is supposed to be on the shelves until 8/31 and we're due 9/2. We should be safe. But, please, click here to cast your vote!

2 comments:

Megan said...

I voted! Sounds tasty! Have you tried BlueBell Birthday Cake ice cream. Well, I guess I mean DID you try it when you were in Houston since the best ice cream in the world is not available here. The injustice!

Denise said...

Nope, I did not try the BlueBell but it sounds DELISH!!!!!! Maybe one of our homies in Houston will see our posts and be kind and send some overnight to us (packed in dry ice, of course). :) Thanks for your vote!