Thursday, March 1, 2007

Our Reading List

What we're reading these days:

  1. JD: Amazing Grace: William Wilberforce and the Heroic Campaign to End Slavery. He says that it's awesome, very inspirational.
  2. Me: Shepherding a Child's Heart given as a gift from our dear friends, Denise and Chris. I love how the focus is not so much on having perfect children who never disobey but rather preparing their hearts for what God wants to teach them.
  3. Jon David: I Love You, Stinky Face is the book he's reading in this picture. He also enjoys some picture books about babies "Bubb Bies" and The Very Busy Spider gets a lot of play as well.

I'd love to hear what you are reading and any recommendations you may have!

5 comments:

Susie PSU said...

I finished reading Perfect Match by Jodi Picoult. It is a disturbing subject, but I just couldn't put the book down!!

Wendy said...

I needed a new book to read- I may have to check those out!! Your little guy is so adorable. I LOVE the eyelashes.

Janice said...

I miss reading a good, can't-put-it-down book lately. Most of the books I've been reading are, of course children's books. I definitely recommend the classics (you may have these already):
"Daddy and Me", by Karen Katz; "The Hungry Caterpillar"; and "Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?".

Denise said...

Janice, I don't have any of the classics you mentioned but have been meaning to. I've not read "Daddy and Me" but will need to now! I also learned that there is an entire Stinky Face series which we definitely need! Thanks for your comment! :)

Wendy said...

I forgot to tell you our book. The kids love the book "Good night God. A very cute one. Good for a sleepy time story!! (Obviously I am catching up on comments!)