Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I'm Back!

You've heard of storm chasers, the folks who hop in their cars to see some big storm. Well, my family spent a weekend as baby chasers. My brother-in-law and his wife had their baby girl on Friday and though we missed the actual birth, we were there soon after. Hop in the car the next day and spend another 7.5 hours in the car heading back home, stay the night and then leave Sunday for VA to see baby #2. We were actually there in the waiting room along with my sweet nephew when my sister-in-law and her husband welcomed their baby girl. Both babies are cute, cute, cute and doing well! Praise the Lord!


I've got to get back in the blogging groove and I think my inspiration will come tomorrow when we find out if we're having a boy or a girl! :) CAN'T wait! Though many are claiming this is a girl, I'm thinking it's a boy. We shall see!


Until then, here is a picture of another of Jon David's firsts - his first "injury." The incident occurred while visiting his grandparents on their driveway. Doesn't he look just like a boy showing off his cuts and scrapes?? I have a feeling that there are many more of these in our future. Help!

Just after a bath and before bed... Daddy is making him laugh!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Denise- that mischevious grin! Love it! Like he is so proud of it! I will never get over his gorgeous eyes! Do you ever get sick of hearing that? You must tell immediately when you find out tomorrow!! Cannot wait!! Looking forward to checking your blog constantly.... :)

Denise said...

Wendy,
I never tire of hearing about his eyes; even more so, I never tire to look at them. My appointment is in the early afternoon but I probably won't be able to post until at least 3 pm ET. :)

Janice said...

Denise, I am sooooooo excited to read your post telling us what you're having!! Whether you have a boy or girl, you are absolutely blessed and Jon David is going to be a great big brother.

Love Jon David's eyes(of course!), love his smile, and I love how he's showing his little scar like it was a badge of honor!!

Did you get any pictures of your neices?