Thursday, March 22, 2007

Spring is here!

I'm double posting today so be sure to click below on the previous post and see Jon David doing a little jig in his onesie and socks while holding his phone. VERY cute. :)

Spring is here!! Praise the Lord! We are indeed in spring and it feels so good! Though, officially ours is a "fall" family with the autumn being our favorite season, spring is a close second. Jon David and I took to the outdoors and played bubbles and he just took it all in. He now often asks, "Ut oh???" and points to things. I think this is his way of doing the following: asking permission to explore something, making sure what he's looking at is not going to hurt him and just an overall way of checking that all is well in his little world. So, for example, when examining some dirt under a tree, he asks, "Ut oh??"

Because he is often "redirected" in his day, anytime I tell him "okay" or give him a positive sign, he wants to hear my approval again and again. So, we do this non-stop. It's really really cute and I'll have to get it on video for you to see.

Enjoy the pix! Enjoy the pretty spring weather! Thank you, Lord, for SEASONS!
He loves to carry the bottle of bubb-buls.

So brooding - what a look!



Deep thoughts...


"Ut oh???" Translation: "Mom, what is this stuff?"

4 comments:

Robin said...

I am definitely thanking God for spring! Cute pictures - I especially like the "brooding" one.

Megan said...

I love that green shirt! Looks so springy!

Janice said...

Soooooo cute!!! He looks like he's giving you quite a few model poses here;-)! Love the shoes. Cameron has the red monkey pair.

I am so glad spring is here! I would have to say it is my favorite season. Everything is growing and I love all the flowers getting ready to bloom. It's wonderful you and Jon David were able to enjoy your day outside!

Wendy said...

Love the pics. How fun is warmer weather, and exploring the big wide world God made?? I love it. This age is so fun. We often go on "God Walks" and talk about the things God has made on nature walks. The kids really love it.