Thursday, March 29, 2007

More Ultrasound Pictures

Here are some pictures of my oh so handsome son! I think I'll go ahead and send these to babyGap for this year's contest (which, by the way, should start in October/November - so get your pictures ready to enter!!). Per the lab tech, "Cupcake" (which now sounds a little too feminine for my new son) has big feet. Interesting...


More to write later. Today has been a blah sort of day. Maybe it's the suddenly cool weather and rain or it could be all the running from the long weekend we had catching up to us. Either way, I'm looking no different at this moment than I did when my sweet husband left for work this morning. Poor guy!



1 comment:

Wendy said...

Thanks for posting these! I loved seeing them. How cute already!!! Can't wait to see pics when he is born!!! Love the little....err big feet. (I actually don't think they look too big. But who am I to talk. My 6 year old wears a size one shoe- she has the foot size of an 8 year old- yikes!)