Friday, March 30, 2007

More Good Times with Tyler and Miss Kim


Miss Kim has been so good and helped out a lot taking care of Jon David the past two Wednesdays. It's a bonus because I was able to get my hair done one day and then we had the big ultrasound this week. Tyler loves having his buddy come over and they play together really nicely. I'm so surprised and pleased that they have not had any drama over toys or whatever. It's neat to think that they can grow up together. And I could not ask for a sweeter friend than Kim. So, it's just such a blessing. Though, I do have one issue - look at what Kim put on my son (see above)?? He looks like, "Ummm - what are these weird things?" Actually, I think it's a fantastic photo and am glad she was able to capture it.



2 comments:

Wendy said...

I personally love the bunny ears. I want a pair for my boy.... at least she offset with the football photo. Glad you got so much done. How fun to pamper yourself!! Way to go!!

Janice said...

Love the third picture!! They look like they really enjoy each other's company. It is so great that you have a wonderful friend to help you watch Jon David. We all need some "me" time every now and then even for just a little bit. :-)