Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Ahhhhh... My New Pillow!

Well, it's that time of my pregnancy when my husband starts to learn to sleep in about 1/5 of the space that he is used to. All cuddling will probably cease too due to the arrival of my new pregnancy pillow! I did not need a pillow like this until well into my third trimester with Jon David. But, this pregnancy is much more physically challenging for me and my back has been hurting pretty good. I am thrilled that my mammoth pillow is finally here and I may get some relief. I am a bit sad to think that I won't be seeing much of my sweet husband in the night since this thing is pretty massive. Good thing for me that he is very understanding and accepts his new, much more reduced, cuddle-free space!

2 comments:

Megan said...

I think you should have just put Jon's huge bear in your bed. That thing's bound to be cuddly enough to provide some comfort for a preggo momma.

PS- Did you get new bedding? Very nice!

Denise said...

Megan,

Oh, you like?? Good ol' Target! I'd like to get the whole set so that it'd go all nice but yes, it's sorta new. :) MISS YOU! :)