Thursday, February 8, 2007

My First Really Weird Pregnancy Dream (with baby #2)

The theme is the same as the I had a few times when pregnant with Jon. And now that I think of it, it sort of came true (with Jon coming so early) though I don't really believe in the "power" of dreams. I prefer to rest comfortably in the arms of my Savior, Jesus Christ. So, this dream, I will choose to believe, is not a premonition of things to come. But, the gist is that the baby came out early and we had to put him/her back in after a few minutes. The baby was super small (maybe 6 inches) and I either pulled Baby out or Baby just came out. But, I carefully unbuttoned the few buttons on the little sack he/she was in and took Baby out. Daddy and I admired the beauty of Baby and made sure Baby knew that we loved, loved, loved him/her. Then, Mommy buttoned Baby back up and put Baby back in. :) And, of course, we then called the doctor to let him know what all happened. Pregnancy is one WILD ride!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

So funny! I remember when you had a similar dream with Jon.

Jared had one when I was pregnant. Eleanor was in one of those balloons that people used to put flowers and stuff in.

Someone should take a poll of pregnant lady dreams and write a book!