Sunday, November 9, 2008

Warning - I'm 3!!

His shirt says, "WARNING, I'm 3!"

My big boy is 3 years old. What a glorious time it has been with our beloved son. I thank the good Lord every day for my sweet, sweet son.

Jon David had a LARGE time at his Pump it Up party. It was wild but in a good way. He had the best time and especially enjoyed his Maggio Moo's Thomas the Tank Engine cake.
Josiah was not really feeling the whole birthday party thing. He was a bit crabby.

This cool present from Cousin Kenzie reads, "Happy 3rd Birthday, Jon Jon." Of course, it's Thomas the Take Engine.

As if one party were not enough, his sweet Sunday School teachers threw him a dream party - a donut birthday party! Mr. Doug and Miss Lynn have been so kind to Jon David (or, as they call him, "JD"). They have been instrumental in getting Jon David to stop screaming for the entire time he spent at church. And, they knew how much our boy loves him some donuts. They even got the GOOD stuff, Krispy Kreme and brought the kids hats. What a sweet send-off for our big boy!


5 comments:

MyAwesomeOliveShoots said...

How thoughtful was that! I love the second to laugh picture, Jon looks so big!

Matt & Alison Blokzyl said...

Love the hat! I'm right there with ya on the donuts, dude...

Kim said...

What sweet teachers!!! And what a big boy!!!

Wendy said...

What sweet sweet Sunday school teachers. Elaina has decided her teachers "are mean", and won't go back in. Thankfully, they have about 5 classes for the 3 year olds. They encourage you to go back to the same one each Sunday, but if it's a matter of her screaming and going or not going, I will chose to let her pick her classroom. Honestly, that's one battle I am not fighting. A donut party though, WOW! I could use one of those.
Sorry Josiah was crabby.... but at least Jon David had fun! Happy Birthday big boy!

Nancy said...

What awesome Sunday school teachers. I wish Jon was in my class. Can you bring him to Cago sometime?

Love Aunt Ovary Diesel