Thursday, March 18, 2010

Coming Around Again

Denise is... starting her blog again.
Denise is... now the mommy of 3 kiddos.
Denise is... sorry she let this blog thing fade away.

Goodness - this getting out of the Facebook status updates of Denise is... will be harder than I thought!

Most of my readers know a lot about our life from the 1 - 2 sentences bytes provided courtesy of FB. And for a long time, I was fine with that. But I missed blogging. So - we're back. I am uncertain as to the frequency of posts but anything more than every 9 months is an improvement. Last time I blogged, Josiah was not yet 2 years old and potty training.

Oh - The blog has a new name - it just felt right to update it. We are now "Party of Five." As promised, kind words here for the helpful person who suggested the new name: Robin. My dear sister-in-law is lovely, charming, very smart, a great mommy, an adoring wife and all around great gal. I love her very much!

This is it for now but to tempt you to come back, here is what you'll soon see.

* One of my children has a "lucky charm" of sorts. It's responsible for all sorts of things.
* Another of my dear children has fully embraced his 2-ness and all that it entails.
* More and more pictures of sweet, sweet Rachel.
Until then...

Denise is... done blogging for the night.

8 comments:

MyAwesomeOliveShoots said...

I'll be eager to read your posts and laugh along the way! Welcome back, you were missed!

Jamie said...

yay! glad you are back!

Amy said...

Looking forward to it!

Holliday Family said...

hooray! Welcome back!

Julia Mangan said...

I heard you were "back". Looking forward to reading!!

erin said...

Yay! Hooray! And Yay again!

Denise Travis said...

SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK!!!

O Boys Mommy said...

Tried posting comment previously....didn't show up. Still waiting for the blogging to resume :)