Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Crusteys

Is it spring yet??? Well, it sort of feels like it with the weather nice and mild (though quite windy). But, we still have what I hope is a final winter cold. Josiah's nose is just a little runny but that could be the two bottom teeth just days away from popping out. Jon David acts like he feels fine though he has a crusty nose and a hacking cough. It could be worse. It seems our family prayer list is just way too full of little babies and kids with serious illnesses. So, we will keep perspective and keep wiping the runny noses!










7 comments:

MyAwesomeOliveShoots said...

Poor guys! Poor mommy! Hope you all are done with the funky/crusty/gooey junk!

Love,

Aunt Deeeeeees

Denise Travis said...

TEETH! That's exciting! Your poor boys...I hope you've seen the last of these miserable colds!

Matt & Alison Blokzyl said...

Look at those rosey cheeks!

Shana-Lynn said...

Sorry your little guys aren't feeling great. I hope they recover really soon.

Andrea said...

Feel better soon! Even a little cold is never fun.

Wendy said...

So sorry friend. I am sooooo sick of this cold and flu season it's not even funny!! I am READY for spring and summer for sure! It cannot come soon enough. It makes me sooo happy to see shorts and tanks in stores! It's coming here soon! Hang in there!

Janice said...

I am soooooo getting cabin fever!We are still pretty much snow covered here, and I am getting tired of having to bundle the kids up all the time. So sorry your little guys aren't feeling too well. Hang in there!!