Tuesday, September 30, 2008




Blame it on Facebook!



I have found updating my status much easier than doing a blog post. Bad mommy!! I'm taking the easy road. To use Facebook language Denise is... sorry she has not blogged.



Jon David is doing very well. His cough is almost gone and he's had a few little viruses that remained minor deals. Normally, minor viruses turn into week-long exiles at home. But, he's been able to show real improvement. Praise the Lord!

Josiah is a MESS! He's all over the place and now says my name for any and every need. You will hear him all day long saying, "MaMa MaMa MaMa!!!" It's cute but, wow, he says it a lot!

I also took pictures tonight of the boys taking a bath together. They are so cute and really have fun playing together. I just love it!

So, if you want to hear more from me, let's become Facebook friends! :)






long

5 comments:

Denise Travis said...

I absolutely love the black and white pictures of the boys in the tub!! And....I'm glad I'm not the only Mommy on blogging probation!!!

Matt & Alison Blokzyl said...

Cuite boys in the tub together!!!

Jamie said...

I'm saying happy birthday on your blog to remind you there is more to life than facebook ;)

Of course the only way I would know it was your b-day is because i was on facebook--so I guess I need to remove the plank from my eye first :)

Happy Day to you!

Book Worm said...

Darn Facebook!

Unknown said...

Adorable ... simply beautiful! I can't wait to meet Josiah - a spittin' image of Dad. I can't believe he's already 1. And Jon is getting more handsome by the day ... watch out Mom and Dad!!!