Thursday, September 4, 2008

Happy Birthday, Sweet Baby Boy!



Bad, bad, mommy. Yes, I know! It's been TOO long since I've posted and I have one VERY important post that simply must be done! I did at least get his pictures professionally taken, so that counts for something!






My sweet baby boy turned ONE!!






Little Josiah, oh my dear baby boy - he's one!!






For the past year, I've chronicled his many spectacular achievements and milestones met. I gushed and bragged about this most special boy. Truly - every day with Josiah has been a joy. He's my sweet baby. I wonder - how many times have I used the word "sweet" when describing this special boy in the past year?? Well, whatever the number - it's not enough.






So, yes, Josiah turned the big 1 on August 20th. He weighs just shy of 22 pounds and is 30 inches long. He's a bona fide walker and very vocal, saying words like "Ut OH (his favorite, especially when in his crib)" and "Baaaaa" (ball). While of mild temperment, he does tend to lose it a few times a day, usually when he's done eating and ready for b-e-d ("nigh nigh" as we call it).






So, I must truly thank the good, good Lord for the privilege of being Josiah's mommy! Happy Birthday, Son!

7 comments:

Shana-Lynn said...

Wow, I haven't been to your blog in so long and your little one is now 1!!!!! Happy Birthday Sweet boy!

Book Worm said...

Gosh these pictures are too cute mommy! I love those first words. I can't wait to hear them come out of Trigg. Sweet sweet boy you have there! Happy Birthday Big Boy Si!

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday, Josiah!!

I can't believe he is one! He is just as adorable as ever!

MyAwesomeOliveShoots said...

I love all the sounds he's making these days. I think you are going to have a very eventful year with your fellas! We love baby Si!

Love,

Aunt Deeeees and the gang

Kim said...

Ok, this has brought me to tears!!! I love you Si and it makes me so happy for my number 2!!!!

Matt & Alison Blokzyl said...

Happy Birthday, Josiah! I feel lucky to know you, even if it is only through Momma's blog.

Laura P said...

happy bday sweet little man! How time flies! maybe ONE day i will actually meet your sweet josiah :)
Miss you girl!