Monday, August 25, 2008

Children's Hosbibal

Jon David has his bronchoscopy tomorrow at 8:30 am. According to him, they are going to reach down and grab his cough and make him all better. We've been working to prepare him for the big morning and here is a phone conversation with him telling his granddaddy about tomorrow. He also goes on to talk about eating at Moe's with Daddy and that he'll get to eat at Maggie Moo's near church once he starts telling us when he has to go potty. It's pretty entertaining and he was a chatty cathy!!

5 comments:

MyAwesomeOliveShoots said...

So sweet, too funny! I love that guy!

Matt & Alison Blokzyl said...

Jon is so sweet! I wish you all well with your trip to the hosbibal.

I miss Maggie Moos Cinnamon Ice Cream! It might be the only thing I miss about Baltimore...

Book Worm said...

Oh my gosh! how do you stand it? I just want to pick him up through the screen and kiss his cheeks! He's too precious Momma. So glad everything went well Tuesday. Looking forward to our adventure together and next week!

Denise Travis said...

That kid is too precious! I can't wait to give both of your boys a great big squeeze on Saturday! Jon is so articulate and how sweet that he asked how his Grandma was feeling. Very thoughtful!

Wendy said...

WOW! HE has so much to say that he can't get it all out! That child can TALK! He talks more than Elaina! I am glad all went well. Still praying for the remaining results. LOve to you all!!