Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Treatment for a broken finger

My sister recently broke her foot (ouch!) and came over with a tripped out scooter thing. Of course, Jon David thought it was a cool toy. And, strangely, now he has many ailments that require the same kind of scooter. Usually, his injury is a broken finger. When you ask to see the hurt digit, he often shows you a different finger each time. So, imagine our difficulty coming up with a treatment plan. I guess we don't need a plan. If we'd only listen to him, he could be all better. He needs a scooter.

Oh, and as a special shout out to Aunt Dees, this video includes her very favorite thing - Jon's "crazy eyes." You too can do crazy eyes - just blink your eyes over and over. He does this often when people comment on his eye lashes. Anyway, Cindy - this is for you. (sorry for the cartoons in the background and you can probably hear that he was sniffly today)


3 comments:

MyAwesomeOliveShoots said...

I'll break my foot again and again just to get me some "crazy eyes!" I'm going to make my own video for my blog!

erin said...

Oh I love hearing him talking!

Book Worm said...

I love how he even says crazy eyes. That's too cute. Precious boy momma!