Saturday, August 2, 2008

Just Helping Out


This is Jon David here. Mom said I could do this post. She's too busy finding ways to avoid folding the 5 loads of laundry that she says are "calling her name."


So, like Josiah is walking - or rather sort of taking steps. Well, I've been doing that for a long time. It's easy, okay? I can run, jump AND walk backwards.


It's not like I have a hard time sharing the spotlight. In fact, it's the opposite. If people were as exciting or interesting as I am, I would not find it necessary to inject myself into various situations.


Like the family talent show in Tennessee, it was fun. All the people had some good skills and it was rather entertaining. But, there was one thing missing from all the presentations... me! Like my really sweet and cute girl cousins, they were singing a beautiful song. It was lovely. But, there were no boys - rather, there was no Jon Jon. I did the only thing I could think to do to take the show to the next level of entertainment... I "helped" them and did it without them even having to ask. I don't know if they thanked me. They may have just been overwhelmed with gratitude. Hey, I'm just glad I could help.

2 comments:

MyAwesomeOliveShoots said...

Dear Jon,

I'm making a sad face because you didn't mention anything about Isaac and the Tender Tones...why didn't you mention Isaac and the Tender Tones??? You were quite hilarious trying to steal the show but I think Mimi, your cousin Ike and me were the best.

Love always,
Aunt Deeeeeeeeees who misses you tooooooo much

MyAwesomeOliveShoots said...

Oh, one more thing, Jon, would you like to be a member of Isaac and the Tender Tones? I'm currently searching for a new Tender Tone because my previous one totally goofed up our last performance. Once you're potty trained, maybe we can work something out.

Love always,

Aunt Deeeeeeeeeees who needs some sugar loving!