Monday, September 27, 2010

Lovely!


After too long with no blogging, I am slowly and steadily easing my way back. One of my favorite things was the comarderie of other fabulous bloggers. I really got into all those silly little things we would do. So, I'm back.

Anyway, I have a friend, Sue. She and I went to middle and high school together. She is so witty and fun. I laugh out loud every time I read her blog. And she is very faithful in her updating. Note to self: be more like Sue!

So, Sue receives a MAJOR award and so graciously passed it along to me. I had JD read all the terms of said award and he determined that it is indeed proper and lawful for me to pass this along to other deserving writers and also include the lovely award on my blog. So glad to have him on retainer.

Without further ado, the next round of lovely bloggers...
My Awesome Olive Shoots
SALT
A Little Bit of All of It
Grace Upon Grace

Ladies, if you choose to accept this award and do not pass it along and post the lovely image... I will sue you.

2 comments:

Book Worm said...

I gratefully and humbly accept, and will pass it along. Thank you!

MyAwesomeOliveShoots said...

Shablam! Is that because I spoke of you so lovingly in a recent post??? Would I have received this reward if your name was not so highly exalted? Who cares? I'll take it!