Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween!

"Ga Ga" - aka Curious George
This looks scares me! I've been seeing it a lot lately!!

Jon David had a high time tonight. After an afternoon of refusing to try on his costume, he finally agreed to put it on. We headed out in the neighborhood and he found that to be pretty fun. But, the real party started when the kids came to our house for trick or treating. Jon David thought the kids were coming over to see him. He'd happily greeted everyone with a VERY enthusiastic, "Hi!!!!!" When it came time to give the candy, he'd dig his hands in the bowl and grab two big handfuls of candy and not hand over a single piece of candy. He was not really prepared to part with the candy. It really was quite cute to see him over-the-top excited!

Thursday morning update: it's 9 am and he's still asleep! Can we make it Halloween every night???

And for my little fella, he had not one but two costumes. He spent some time as a sweet pea (very fitting) and as Tigger.

T-I-GG-E-R

Me and my sweet pea!

This is what happens when you have a picture taken with baby brother. See, Jon David is driving the school buses on my back.

Josiah finds it very tiring to be so cute!

Too pooped to party.

7 comments:

MyAwesomeOliveShoots said...

Hilarious! I love this! You are doing a great job with all your babies/animals!

Nancy said...

Jon & Josiah are too cute! I could just eat them up. I can't wait to see & hug them.

Lorri

Shana-Lynn said...

They are such beautiful boys. Josiah is so alert in that one picture. Love all their costumes.

Denise Travis said...

OHMIGOSH! They are both so stinkin' cute!! I laughed out loud about Jon David and the candy! Can't say I blame him. It's hard to give up those Reeses cups.

Susie PSU said...

What a fun night for you guys! I wish I could have seen him refusing to "hand over the goods"!

Andrea said...

Oh my goodness, Denise- they are too cute for words! I have said it before, but Jon David is going to be such a heartbreaker- look at that look! Oh my!

Shanna said...

Of course Jon David was Curious George!! :) Sooo cute!

And I love your little sweet pea/tigger. He is getting big!!