Thursday, October 18, 2007

Josiah is Two Months!


Wow - it seems like yesterday that I was an incredibly uncomfortable (and crabby) pregnant woman! Now, I have a sweet baby boy who is two months today! He had his check-up this morning and all is well. He's growing like a weed... Vital stats: Height - 23 1/4" (75%), Weight - 12 lbs 13 1/2 ounces (75%) and Head - 15 1/4" (25%). He's sleeping reasonably well and goes 7 or so hours at a stretch without nursing though I sort of wish it happened later (7 pm - 2am) but I won't complain.


Oh, and big brother is having a rough week. I've heard "Mommmmmmy - UP!!!!!" more times than I can count. I believe it is good ol' jealousy and the start of a virus (bad cough, runny nose and slight fever). Here are pictures of him this morning watching... you guessed it, Thomas! (Sorry for the red eye. Maybe one day I'll take that great camera class everyone raves about!)


It's my birthday on Monday and I've got a a night of scrapbooking tomorrow and a hot dinner date on Saturday. I hope that Jon David is well enough that MiMi (my mom) can babysit on Saturday!! She tends to catch a cold easily and we don't want her sick too.

7 comments:

Kim said...

Happy TWO MONTHS Josiah!! We love you sooo much! And Jon Jon please hurry up and get well soon!!! Denise, add more videos of Jon because Tyler watches the freight car every time I am on the computer!!

LOVE YOU ALL!

KIKI

Shanna said...

Congratulations.. you made it through the really hard first 2 months. I really think it will get better from here. Your boys are too cute!!!

Sounds like you've got a fun weekend planned. :)

...ps.I'm still waiting for a reply to my email. :)

Denise Travis said...

Such a big boy!! Both of them!! Josiah DOES look more like you!! And I can't believe how big Jon David looks in these pictures!

A.K. said...

great pictures! and happy early birthday to you!!! enjoy that hot dinner date!

Jamie said...

What a big boy! He is so cute! And big brother looks like he is growing like a sweet little weed, too! :)

Janice said...

Wow, 2 months already?!? I can't believe it! You are doing so well with the nursing - I wish I had stuck with it longer.

Have fun this weekend! (BTW, I'm an October Momma, too!).

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday. I can't believe Josiah is already 2 months! WOW! He looks great! Sorry JD is sick. I hope he gets feeling better soon!! Sending healthy prayers your way!!