Tuesday, November 20, 2007

3 Months Old


Sweet Josiah is 3 months old today! He gets sweeter by the minute and I'm completely smitten with him. Not that my love is conditional, but I do think that I love him just a little bit more on the days that he has slept for the whole night. In fact, I'm busting with love when he gives me a 6 - 6er (yes, that's 6 pm - 6 am). Still, he keeps me on my toes and every few nights forgets how to sleep that long.

Vital stats: 14.5 lbs and not sure how long but he's tall! We're well into 3 - 6 months clothes and rapidly outgrowing them!












5 comments:

Laura P said...

oh he's just precious! happy 3 mo bday little guy!! 6-6. wow. im jealous!!

Shana-Lynn said...

What a sweet sweet boy!! Happy 3 months!

Have a great Thanksgiving with your family Denise.

Nancy said...

Such a sweet face!

Aunt Lorri

Wendy said...

He is getting soo big allready!! I can't believe how fast time flies!!
Tell him to give you more of those 6 to 6ers so you can be rested and feeling good!! I miss you!!! Hope all is well, and that you had a great Thanksgiving!!

Andrea said...

Where did the time go?! He is so handsome and very expressive.

You are super lucky to be getting 12 hour stretches already. I didn't get those till 15 months!

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!