Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Brothers, Episode 2

Another episode of Brothers. Enjoy.

Two best parts of the video - about 3 seconds into it, Josiah gives Jon David the biggest smile. It's quick so you may need to replay. I don't think it really shows on this small screen but when I play it at home with a larger picture, it's clear to see. And, second part, when Jon David gives me the sweetest look. It's like he's saying, "Mom, I really love my baby brother!"

More Baby Si news - a few cute things of note (mostly for myself so I don't forget). He's recently found his hands though I think he's already forgotten them. I saw him checking them out long and hard the other day. He is now relatively mobile. I find him in the crib facing the opposite direction and about 12 inches from where I laid him. He's starting to realize that his brother is a pretty cool dude! And, he gave me two 13-hour nights (6:30 - 7:30). CRAZY! I won the sleeping baby lottery!!! (Now, if only he'd take a bottle and stop screaming every time we are in the car.)

5 comments:

Kim said...

So precious Denise! I know having two must be so much work, but I am sure it is well worth it! They are both beautiful children!!!

MyAwesomeOliveShoots said...

We saw the smile!!!! Ike and I were watching and then we started smiling! What an adorable video, you could make a series and we'd be faithful followers. Jon says, "Baby Si's hand." We are crazy about these guys!

Love,

Aunt Ds and her boyz

Shanna said...

oh, now that's just too cute! I love your boys!!! :)

Laura P said...

oh that is so cute. and i could totally see the smile. so precious. doesnt it just melt your mommy heart with they are so sweet with each other!!??

Wendy said...

Ahhh that video is too sweet1 A keeper for sure! Loved it!! Glad you are getting some sleep. I kept trying different bottle brands, until I found a nipple they would take. Elaina (who wouldn't take a bottle) settled on those cheap Gerber grocery store bottles. You know the plastic ones without liners? The best. She loved them.