Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I think I'll say yes...


Ah, the moment I've waited for arrived. I should not have been surprised to hear the good news. In fact, I'm now 3-3. Every man in this house... wants to marry me! Oh, my stars - I am a happy woman!


It was Josiah's turn to pledge his forever love to me and it went something like this. "Mom, I love you." My response, "Oh, I do love you too, my boy." And then he said it, "I want to marry you because you're beautiful and I love you." >sigh< Really, does it get better than this??!!??

2 comments:

Book Worm said...

Perfection. Can I marry you too? Will you do my laundry? ;)

Angela said...

That's so sweet! I think your average is higher than mine so far! I am pretty sure none of my sons want to marry me...although one does want to marry my little sister. LOL