Monday, March 10, 2008

Catching Up



Reminder - I'm going private with this blog probably next week. If you'd like to keep reading about my boys, just leave me a comment with your email address and I'll add you to the list. I will not publish your email. :)


It was around the middle of last month that we whipped out the rice cereal and introduced our youngest son to the wonders of food. Now, I should not be surprised that he was not overjoyed by the experience. This is the baby who STILL refuses a bottle. Hmmpfh. Anyway, he was not all that enthused and let us know it. He did not scream or cry. He just wrinkled his perfect little nose. Something tells me that I will see that wrinkled nose MANY more times!


Later that week, we moved to Earth's Best organic oatmeal and that has been better. I attempted carrots last week but he was having none of that.


Anyway, Daddy got the honors of the first solids since he's been sort of excluded from the entire feeding process up to this point.

Compare this picture of big brother - day 2 of solids. He was ready for some FOOD!

2 comments:

Matt & Alison Blokzyl said...

No bottle? Ever? You're my hero...

Shana-Lynn said...

He sounds like my Aubree with no bottle, but she loved food!! Today it's a different story. Good luck!