Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Last public post!


Final public post - let me know if you would like to keep reading our family blog. I need your email address in a comment (that I will not share).


Well, there are a lot more pictures of Josiah and that's because Jon David is hard to catch and he's starting doing a weird picture face. So, the shots are fewer and farther between. But, my big boy is cracking us up! A few Jon Jon-isms.


1) "I no have good time, Mommy." Well, he's stringing together 6 - 7 word sentences these days. And, he's not shy in letting me know when he's just plain not having a good time.
2) "That's so funny!" I love it when he says this. Lucky for me, he does it often.
3) He now tells us secrets and they're terribly sweet. "I love you again and again, Mommy!" Sigh! What a sweetie!!
Josiah, well, besides his really cute two teeth, he somehow makes us all fall more and more in love with him every day. His smile melts our hearts and he's just the sweetest thing ever!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Two handsome boys...I just love all the boys in my life!!!!

Please come over soon!!! KIKI

Shana-Lynn said...

They are just darling!

Shana-Lynn said...

Happy Belated Easter.