Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Josiah - Six Months

Reminder - I'm going private with this blog so if you want to keep up with my crew, send me a comment with your email. I won't publish the comment so no worries about your information getting out. :)

I'm so behind on this but here is Josiah's 6-month post.

Vital stats: Weight - 16 lbs 15 oz (50%), Height: 27 inches (75%), Thigh Circumference (100%). The boy has some chunky thighs!!

He has recently entered the world of solids and though not a fan of rice cereal, he does enjoy him some oatmeal. We plan to expand soon into other more exciting fare.

He remains ever the doll baby - so so sweet. He babbles all the time, likes my singing (he's about the only one except for maybe my mom) and is starting to become very attached to his mommy and daddy (oh - big brother too).




2 comments:

Denise Travis said...

those thighs are just a way to live up to his sporty name! he'll need 'em for football and soccer and track, etc. etc.

Shanna said...

oh, I just have to laugh, because Josiah's 6 month vitals are a little higher than Ava's 9 month!!!!!!!!
Don't worry, we really are feeding this child. :)