Monday, March 31, 2008

Big Boy Update


Now that I've gushed over Baby Si, here are some funny Jon-Jon-isms. I realize MANY kids say and do cute things but blogging about this helps me to remember them. I hope you also find them charming...

"Where me go, Mommy?" This is what he says when placing a blanket or a basket over his head and walking. To him, if he can't see me, I can't see him. This is why he also asks to play hide and seek when I am changing his diaper. He closes his eyes and asks me to find him.

"What's happening to me?" I don't know what inspires this phrase but he generally says it when he is looking for something like a missing train. I often feel this way when looking for the 100th time for my cell phone or keys!


Overall, he's just plain big now - though not without needing some babying. He still begs, "Hold you, Mommy" and would not even think about sleeping without his beloved cow.


Today, at the children's museum...




Must have been a good sale on bananas. He finally got tired of carrying his basket of groceries and just ditched them at the wood cabin.


This is the last exhibit/station we saw. Needless to say, he felt very at home here!

6 comments:

Nancy said...

Good thing you found the trains at the end of the museum :D Does he like his fruits & vegetables as much as he put in there? It's a good picture to use for "Juice Plus".

Love you.
Lorri

MyAwesomeOliveShoots said...

I often feel like dropping my groceries in the middle of the aisle too. It was so good rolling around on the floor with him and getting Sugar Love from baby Si...

Love,

Aunt Deeeeees

Kim said...

Jon Jon,

Next time you better take KIKI to Marbles. Remember, you are dating me!!!

Love you,
KIKI

Denise Travis said...

I was wondering when we were going to hear more about Jon Jon!! Such a big boy!! It must feel good to know that even though he is getting older, he still wants his Mommy to hold him. Sigh! What precious moments!

Janice said...

He, he!! The phrase "What's happening to me?" cracked me up!! He is such a sweet little guy!

Shana-Lynn said...

The children's museum looks like a really fun place for Jon.

And of course we find his ism, super fun and cute. Thanks for sharing.